PC Review

Dell XPS 14z Notebook

Webmistress

9th Dec 2011
Hot Hardware have reviewed the Dell XPS 14z Notebook, which features a 14" screen on a 13" form factor:

Quote:
"Earlier this year, we took a long, hard look at one of Dell's most highly-anticipated multimedia notebooks to date. That was the XPS 15z, and we thought pretty highly of it in almost every measurable way, including its delightfully thin dimensions. Fast forward a few months, and in slides the XPS 14z. According to its branding, this unit is just a single number different than the XPS 15z, and if you didn't know any better, you'd just assume that someone took a shrink-ray to the 15z. Indeed, the 14z really is just a small 15z in some ways...

The 14z is Dell's "thinnest, fully-featured 14" laptop with an internal optical drive." That's a lot of qualifications, but one thing is clear: it's thin, it's compact, and it packs a punch for its size. In addition, LG's Shuriken display is one of the standout features here, enabling a 14" display to be crammed into a 13" form factor."
You can read the full review here.

"Other girl's luxuries are my necessities, so buddy, beware!"

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: