deleting worksheet without delete dialog box

Gary

      20th Oct 2003
I am trying to delete a worksheet in a macro, and it will
always pop up a 'delete' dialog box to confirm....how can
I remove it, is there special code to do so?

Paul B

      20th Oct 2003
Gary, try this

Application.DisplayAlerts = False
'Your Code
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

--
Paul B
Using Excel 97 & 2000

news:01b301c39739$674cead0$(E-Mail Removed)...