Deleting messages from recipients mailbox

      11th Aug 2003
Does anyone know whether it is possible to delete a
message in a recipients mailbox from my outlook express? I
sent a file attachment which has blocked my recipients
mailbox as it is too large. The recipient is unable to
delete it as it won't fully download and is blocking any
other incoming mail. Can I delete it from the source, i.e.
my outlook express? (Old school using version 6).

I don't know if this is even possible in outlook express
but I ask the question as I know it can be done using
groupwise email. In groupwise you can delete a message
from your own sent items, or the recipients mailbox or
even all recipients(if sent to multiple recipients)

Thanks for any help - Q

Ray at

      11th Aug 2003
1. This group is for Outlook, not Outlook Express.
2. No
3. If the recipient has web-based access to his ISP's mail server, he can
probably delete the offending message from there. Have him check with his
ISP.

Ray at work

news:034901c36047$149e2980$(E-Mail Removed)...