Deleting mail from imap.aol.com folder

Thaddeus

      20th Mar 2008
I am running outlook 2002, I have a folder for aol (free mail). When I
delete a message it only strikes a line through the message. It will NOT
permenatly delete the message, I cannot even move the message to another
folder, like the "deleted items" folder.

How can I delete these messages from my view like the other accounts I have?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      21st Mar 2008
Look at the Edit, Purge menu.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

news:(E-Mail Removed)...