Deleted Items Folder

Julie

      14th Jan 2008
I have this exact same problem, has anyone been able to help?

"Carol" wrote:

> None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
> unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
> empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

      14th Jan 2008

"Julie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have this exact same problem, has anyone been able to help?
>
> "Carol" wrote:
>
>> None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
>> unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try
>> empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

Download and install this fix, with Windows Mail not running:

Although it's labelled as for mail stuck in the Outbox, it also works in
other folders. If you don't know whether to use the 32-bit version or
the 64-bit version, try the 32-bit version first. Certain common
antivirus programs, such as most of those from Norton or McAfee,
or a recent one from Trend, tend to cause such problems, although
seldom immediately, so if you have such a program, remember
where to find the fix - you are likely to need it again.

xnamicrosoftwindowsproblemfixes

      22nd Mar 2008
Xna wrote:

I have the same problem except that it is not all email but a certain few.

"Carol" wrote:

> None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
> unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
> empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

petera

      11th Oct 2008

"Carol" wrote:

> None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
> unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
> empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

loser 4

      20th Nov 2008

"Carol" wrote:

> None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
> unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
> empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

rwalkr

      8th May 2009
I cannot install this update. it says it is not available for my system. 32
or 64 do not work.

"PaulB" wrote:

> Look at this post from yesterday.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
> --
> Paul
>

> "Carol" wrote:
>
> > None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
> > unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
> > empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

Gary VanderMolen

      8th May 2009
I don't see your description of the problem you are having with Windows Mail.
Assuming it is an inability to delete messages:
Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

"rwalkr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I cannot install this update. it says it is not available for my system. 32
> or 64 do not work.
>
> "PaulB" wrote:
>
>> Look at this post from yesterday.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>> --
>> Paul
>>

>> "Carol" wrote:
>>
>> > None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
>> > unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I try to
>> > empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

Woody

      9th May 2009
Please take a deep breath and them explain the problem you are having in
unabbreviated sentences. If it is not a windows mail problem try to post in
the correct group for your problem.

"rwalkr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I cannot install this update. it says it is not available for my system.
> 32
> or 64 do not work.
>
> "PaulB" wrote:
>
>> Look at this post from yesterday.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US
>> --
>> Paul
>>

>> "Carol" wrote:
>>
>> > None of my email in this folder can be deleted, I get a message that an
>> > unknown error has occurred when I try to delete one at a time. When I
>> > try to
>> > empty the whole folder nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated

Maria

      12th Sep 2010