How to delete the sheet with out dialogue box

ramkumar_cpt

      3rd Dec 2005

Hi,

I want to delete the sheet with out dialog box. If i click
delete sheet option in my excel, One dialogue box (Data may exist in
the sheet(s) selected for deletion. To permanently delete the data
press Delete.) is opened. I dont want this dialogue box. How to
remove this...?

*I want delete the sheet immediately with out dialog box after
click the delete option. *
Pls help me.

Thanks,
Ram.

--
ramkumar_cpt
ramkumar_cpt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28673

Nick Hodge

      3rd Dec 2005
Ram

Without code no...if this is a solution for use in code then it is

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

and True before you exit code

--
HTH