Delete key - deleting the wrong way

=?Utf-8?B?SGVsZW4gQw==?=

      9th Aug 2004
When I hit the delete key to delete text to the left of the cursor, it
deletes any text after the cursor. This is becoming increasingly frustrating
because I am accidentally deleting text that I don't want to delete

Jezebel

      9th Aug 2004
The delete key always deletes to the right. Use Backspace to delete to the
left.

"Helen C" <Helen (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I hit the delete key to delete text to the left of the cursor, it
> deletes any text after the cursor. This is becoming increasingly

frustrating
> because I am accidentally deleting text that I don't want to delete

New Member

      24th Feb 2012
[QUOTE==?Utf-8?B?SGVsZW4gQw==?=;2555883]When I hit the delete key to delete text to the left of the cursor, it
deletes any text after the cursor. This is becoming increasingly frustrating
because I am accidentally deleting text that I don't want to delete[/QUOTE How do I change this so that the cursor does not delete text i want to stay?