how to delete information from original document and rename

=?Utf-8?B?cmFjaGVsMDE=?=

      25th Jul 2007
I already have a program I use in access. I use the same program each year at
school. How can I use same set-up document without creating the document. I
need to remove information from document and rename to current year.

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgV2hpdHRsZQ==?=

      26th Jul 2007
You don't. Instead you put something like a data/time or SchoolYear field in
appropriate tables and set up your queries based on those fields. That way
you can have multiple years' worth of data in one database. That sure comes
in handy if you ever need to compare and contrast current year data against
previous years.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP