DELETE HEADER FROM EXCEL?

Janet T

      1st Oct 2008
I wanted to put a header in excel. Then when I decided not to I couldn't
figure out how to go back to the original spreadsheet document showing on my
screen. Has anyone figured out how to do it? Can't seem to find an answer.

Bob I

      1st Oct 2008
View, Normal. (if your cursor is still in the "header", touch ESC first)

Janet T wrote:
> I wanted to put a header in excel. Then when I decided not to I couldn't
> figure out how to go back to the original spreadsheet document showing on my
> screen. Has anyone figured out how to do it? Can't seem to find an answer.

David Biddulph

      1st Oct 2008
Page Setup
Header/ Footer