Delete a blank last page in Word document

=?Utf-8?B?RG9taW5pcXVlIER1dmFs?=

      30th Sep 2005
How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?

Help! Nobody knows.

Thank you.

Joan McDermott

=?Utf-8?B?WGVybw==?=

      30th Sep 2005
just delete all the lines in the last page (by pressing Ctrl-End once and
Backspace until the page disappears).

if the second-last page contains a table and Word is forcing you to insert a
new sheet, expand the Bottom Margin so that the cursor can fit to the
second-last page as well and Word will remove the last page for you.

--
Xero

http://www.chezjeff.net
My personal web portal

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

Tony Jollans

      30th Sep 2005
This can be caused by the final paragraph mark overflowing - if so, you
could try selecting it and either

(a) changing its font size to 1 (or as small as need be), or
(b) hiding it

Enjoy,
Tony

"Dominique Duval" <Dominique (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      6th Oct 2005
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)

"Dominique Duval" <Dominique (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

=?Utf-8?B?QWtiYXIgUmFmZWVr?=

      18th Jan 2006

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      18th Jan 2006
See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
all may benefit.

"Akbar Rafeek" <Akbar (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dominique Duval" wrote:
>
> > How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
> >
> > Help! Nobody knows.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Joan McDermott

=?Utf-8?B?Q2F0aHlW?=

      27th Apr 2007
Hi... try changing your "view" to "Normal"... go to the end of the documetn,
and you will probably see that pesky blank page!
Then just delete it.

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

      27th Apr 2007
There is a great article here which describes some of the many ways that a
blank page ends up at the end of a document.
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP
"Education Lasts a Lifetime"

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott

Suzanne S. Barnhill

      27th Apr 2007
Or in the middle!

--
Suzanne S. Barnhill
Microsoft MVP (Word)
Words into Type
Fairhope, Alabama USA
Word MVP FAQ site: http://word.mvps.org
all may benefit.

"Dawn Crosier, Word MVP" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> There is a great article here which describes some of the many ways that a
> blank page ends up at the end of a document.
> http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm
>
> --
> Dawn Crosier
> Microsoft MVP
> "Education Lasts a Lifetime"
>
> This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
> to the group so that others can learn as well.
> "CathyV" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi... try changing your "view" to "Normal"... go to the end of the
> documetn,
> and you will probably see that pesky blank page!
> Then just delete it.
>

> "Dominique Duval" wrote:
>
> > How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
> >
> > Help! Nobody knows.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > Joan McDermott

New Member

      9th Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by =?Utf-8?B?WGVybw==?= View Post

"Dominique Duval" wrote:

> How do I delete an unwanted last blank page in a Word document?
>
> Help! Nobody knows.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Joan McDermott
thanks it helped