Defender Beta 2 - Download Problems

=?Utf-8?B?U1JTaGVyaWZm?=

      19th Apr 2006
Trying to download Defender Beta 2 on PC's operating Win xp Svc Pk 2, and
Internet Explorer 6.0... regardless of if I try to run the download, save it
to PC or save to disk I can only download to about 89% at which point the
download grinds to a halt and doesnt continue. I have tried on 4 different
pcs in my house and had the same thing happen. Also asked a friend to do it
on her PC (outside of my house) and she had the same issue. Any idea whats
causing the problem and how I can overcome it? Windows Support closed the
case as unresolved.

Bill Sanderson MVP

      24th Apr 2006
This is pretty strange, unless you can tell me that your friend also uses
the same Internet Service Provider, in which case I'd call their support
staff and ask about this symptom.

--

news:(E-Mail Removed)...