Deep Color/10-bit video for LCD's?

      23rd Apr 2007
When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.

Bob

      23rd Apr 2007
"Guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it
would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.

Looks like over the next 6 months or so we'll see some hit the market. As
far as source material...that's yet to be seen. HDMI 1.3 has been in
developement for some time and the jury is out as to when we'll actually
have any kind of source that will take advantage of it. New Sony's usually
come out in early August and they have some that will support it, XBR4's.
Bob

Bob

      23rd Apr 2007
newsU1Xh.6$(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Guest" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When are these coming? I would hate to buy a larger one (even though it
> would be an easy resell) only to have them come out after I bought it.
>
> Looks like over the next 6 months or so we'll see some hit the market. As
> far as source material...that's yet to be seen. HDMI 1.3 has been in
> developement for some time and the jury is out as to when we'll actually
> have any kind of source that will take advantage of it. New Sony's usually
> come out in early August and they have some that will support it, XBR4's.
> Bob

You can read more on this thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=789994
Bob ( again)