Decompiler.NET reverse engineers your CLS compliant code

Vortex Soft

      13th Sep 2004
http://www.junglecreatures.com/

Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.

Notes:

VB, C# are CLS compliant
You can also use managed code with C++

Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.

Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export them.

I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
nothing else but studying or playing.

Nak

      13th Sep 2004
**** off!

"Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.junglecreatures.com/
>
> Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
>

> Notes:
>
> VB, C# are CLS compliant
> You can also use managed code with C++
>

> Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.
>

> Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export them.
>

> I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> nothing else but studying or playing.

Brian Henry

      13th Sep 2004
if VB.NET was good for nothing but studying and playing hows come some major
corporations run applications they created in VB.NET? Because of the way IL
is compiled symbols are going to be included... this happens with any IL
language such as Java. and what is stoping you from reverse engineering C++
code? if you can understand assembly and have some time on your hands you
can decompile it also in a sense

"Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.junglecreatures.com/
>
> Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
>

> Notes:
>
> VB, C# are CLS compliant
> You can also use managed code with C++
>

> Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.
>

> Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export them.
>

> I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> nothing else but studying or playing.

James

      13th Sep 2004
That link appears to be dead.

"Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.junglecreatures.com/
>
> Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
>

> Notes:
>
> VB, C# are CLS compliant
> You can also use managed code with C++
>

> Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.
>

> Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export them.
>

> I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> nothing else but studying or playing.

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

      13th Sep 2004
You really dont know what you are talking about do you !

--

OHM ( Terry Burns )
. . . One-Handed-Man . . .

Time flies when you don't know what you're doing

"Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.junglecreatures.com/
>
> Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
>

> Notes:
>
> VB, C# are CLS compliant
> You can also use managed code with C++
>

> Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.
>

> Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export them.
>

> I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> nothing else but studying or playing.

CJ Taylor

      13th Sep 2004
You know... RSA encryption can be cracked too... but most times, it's just
not worth the hassle...

"One Handed Man ( OHM - Terry Burns )" <news.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You really dont know what you are talking about do you !
>

> --
>
> OHM ( Terry Burns )
> . . . One-Handed-Man . . .
> If U Need My Email ,Ask Me
>
> Time flies when you don't know what you're doing
>
> "Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > http://www.junglecreatures.com/
> >
> > Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
> >

> > Notes:
> >
> > VB, C# are CLS compliant
> > You can also use managed code with C++
> >

> > Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> > For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new deobfuscator.
> >

> > Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> > Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> > A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export

them.

> > I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> > nothing else but studying or playing.

Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB]

      13th Sep 2004

"Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...

> I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> nothing else but studying or playing.

Troll, troll, troll your boat....

One Handed Man \( OHM - Terry Burns \)

      13th Sep 2004
Virtually anything can be cracked, security management is all about managing
to an 'acceptable' risk for the environment in which the protected entity
exists.

--

OHM ( Terry Burns )
. . . One-Handed-Man . . .
If U Need My Email ,Ask Me

Time flies when you don't know what you're doing

"CJ Taylor" <[cege] at [tavayn] dit commmmm> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You know... RSA encryption can be cracked too... but most times, it's just
> not worth the hassle...
>

> "One Handed Man ( OHM - Terry Burns )" <news.microsoft.com> wrote in

message
> news:e%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You really dont know what you are talking about do you !
> >

> > --
> >
> > OHM ( Terry Burns )
> > . . . One-Handed-Man . . .
> > If U Need My Email ,Ask Me
> >
> > Time flies when you don't know what you're doing
> >
> > "Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > http://www.junglecreatures.com/
> > >
> > > Try it and tell me what's happenning in the Microsoft Corporation.
> > >

> > > Notes:
> > >
> > > VB, C# are CLS compliant
> > > You can also use managed code with C++
> > >

> > > Using what they call obfuscator, will not help you for a long time.
> > > For each new obfuscator there will allways exist a new

deobfuscator.

> > > Your source's Symbols are written unchanged in the exe or dll file.
> > > Looking to your Symbols, it's easy to understand your Source Code.
> > > A honest compiler does not expose any Symbols, unless you Export

> them.
> > >

> > > I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> > > nothing else but studying or playing.

James

      13th Sep 2004

"Jeff Johnson [MVP: VB]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Vortex Soft" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23hF4z%(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > I like VB, it is an easy yet powerfull language, but it's good for
> > nothing else but studying or playing.

> Troll, troll, troll your boat....

gently down the data stream...

CJ Taylor