Decline a meeting notice but leave on calendar

Karen

      29th Jun 2009

Is there a way to decline a meeting notice but still leave it on the calendar
(without manually copying and pasting it back)?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      29th Jun 2009

AFAIK, no.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

Let's Really Fix Outlook 2010
http://forums.slipstick.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

"Karen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a way to decline a meeting notice but still leave it on the
> calendar
> (without manually copying and pasting it back)?

New Member

      1st Dec 2011
There is the free Ghost Meeting Powertoy from Fortisware however it only works with Outlook 2007.
If anyone knows how to do it in 2010 that would be grand!
www.fortisware.com/cart/p-3-ghost-meeting-powertoy.aspx