Date Range in Header

lburgoyne

      6th Apr 2010
I have a report that is based on a query that is using text fields from a form as begin date and end date parameters.

This all works well.

What I am trying to do is put a date range in the header of the report to reflect the values in the underlying query. Any ideas?

Lou Burgoyne
Keeper of the odd jobs.

---
frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access.reports/

John Spencer

      6th Apr 2010
You should be able to reference the controls on the form just as you reference
them in the query.

In a text control, set the source to
=Forms!NameOfForm!NameOfControl

You can use the format function to format the dates, so you might end up with

= "FROM " & Format(Forms![MyParameterForm]![StartDate],"DD MMM YYYY") & " TO "
& Format(Forms![MyParameterForm]![EndDate],"DD MMM YYYY")

John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007-2010
The Hilltop Institute
University of Maryland Baltimore County