What DataColumn.DataType do each of the SQL types map to?

Nathan Sokalski

      24th Dec 2007
When a DataTable is filled using something such as a DataAdapter, what
values are assigned to each of the DataColumns' DataType property for the
different SQL types? Thanks.
--
Nathan Sokalski
(E-Mail Removed)

      26th Dec 2007
Hi,

the .NET data types are asigned, because if you load data by adapter,
it's all loaded to an ordinary DataTable, so int is converted to
System.Int32, char, varchar and text are converted to string, bit to bool
and so on.

Regards,

Lukas Holota