Databinding simple question

jsubscribe@gmail.com

      19th Oct 2005
Hello,

I have following code in my ASP.NET webform..

%></td>

Flag value could be either 'R' or 'P' - if its 'R' I want to print
'Rejected' in font Red and if its 'P' I want to print 'Processed' in
greeen.

Now I have been able to do this with <td nowrap align=center><%#
GETSTRING(DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.FLAG")) %></td>

but I just wanted to find out what are other ways to achive this? And
if what I did above is a good way to do it.

Thankx

AZXML

intrader

      19th Oct 2005
On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:40:42 -0700, jsubscribe wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have following code in my ASP.NET webform..

> %></td>
>
> Flag value could be either 'R' or 'P' - if its 'R' I want to print
> 'Rejected' in font Red and if its 'P' I want to print 'Processed' in
> greeen.
>
> Now I have been able to do this with <td nowrap align=center><%#
> GETSTRING(DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.FLAG")) %></td>
>
> but I just wanted to find out what are other ways to achive this? And
> if what I did above is a good way to do it.
>
> Thankx
>
> AZXML

You are on the right track.
You can ofcourse do the code in a stored procedure!