Data Prevention Execution Error is occurring in Explorer

B. Kirchoff

      27th May 2009
My Data Prevention Execution Error is occurring in Explorer. It only occurs
on one computer, in one directory (My Pictures). Copying the same directory
to another computer gives no error. Scanning for viruses finds none. What do
I do to fix this?

I am running XP Media Edition 2004.

I have read http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875351. There is nothing here
that helps as the error occurs in Explorer.

Gerry

      27th May 2009
Please post a copy of the Event Viewer error report.

You can access Event Viewer by selecting Start, Control Panel,
Administrative Tools, and Event Viewer. When researching the meaning
of the error, information regarding Event ID, Source and Description
are important.

http://support.Microsoft.com/kb/308427/en-us

A tip for posting copies of Error Reports! Run Event Viewer and double
click on the error you want to copy. In the window, which appears is a
button resembling two pages. Click the button and close Event
Viewer.Now start your message (email) and do a paste into the body of
the message. Make sure this is the first paste after exiting from
Event Viewer.

--

Hope this helps.

Gerry