Data Execution

tom

      1st Mar 2010
Dose anybody no how to fix this problem.
When i plug in my i pod,mobile phone, or my hard drive popup window keeps
comming up com surrogate was closed, have went to the settings to try to stop
this but cant. when i plug in the hard drive rundll 32 shuts down my system.
thanks tommy.

St

      17th May 2010
On 01.03.2010 22:40, tom wrote:
> Dose anybody no how to fix this problem.
> When i plug in my i pod,mobile phone, or my hard drive popup window keeps
> comming up com surrogate was closed, have went to the settings to try to stop
> this but cant. when i plug in the hard drive rundll 32 shuts down my system.
> thanks tommy.

Remove Conficker and try again.