=?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBXb29k?=

      19th Aug 2006
I see the following folders on my PC:

C:\My Documents\myemail\john@mail_uptone_co_uk\0\
C:\My Documents\myemail\john@mail_uptone_co_uk\1\
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\myemail\john@mail_uptone_co_uk\0\
C:\My Documents\My Pictures\myemail\john@mail_uptone_co_uk\1\

All the files in them are like this: m_2254.dat

What are these dat files? My virus scanner has just found that some of them
have viruses in them.

JW

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      20th Aug 2006
what email client do you use? outlook doesn't create a folder called
'myemail' or anything similar in those locations.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

(E-Mail Removed)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...