D:\i386\WINNTUPG\NETUPGRD.DLL.

Michael

      24th Oct 2003
The option to upgrade will not be available at this time
because Setup was unable to load the file D:\i386
\WINNTUPG\NETUPGRD.DLL.

Error performing inpage operation. I was on my pc last
night when for no resone it would reboot x 4 ..when I got
back to the sign in a typed in my password and Xp started,
it was as if it was starting for the first time...in ie
all my fav's are gone ??? my desktop is not the same and
when i went to reinstall xp i cant find my product code?
I have been running xp for over a year this was a clean
install... Oh when windows error report came up and i
sent the report <after reboot> the meessage said they
know of the problem and are working on it.

Patrick

      24th Oct 2003
Michael wrote:
> The option to upgrade will not be available at this time
> because Setup was unable to load the file D:\i386
> \WINNTUPG\NETUPGRD.DLL.
>
> Error performing inpage operation. I was on my pc last
> night when for no resone it would reboot x 4 ..when I got
> back to the sign in a typed in my password and Xp started,
> it was as if it was starting for the first time...in ie
> all my fav's are gone ??? my desktop is not the same and
> when i went to reinstall xp i cant find my product code?
> I have been running xp for over a year this was a clean
> install... Oh when windows error report came up and i
> sent the report <after reboot> the meessage said they
> know of the problem and are working on it.

If you have working system at moment then you can download a small utility
from link below that will tell you your 'Product Key';

http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ViewKeyXP.htm