Cut and Paste Freezes QuickLauch Bar

Aloha

      14th Jan 2004
Whenever I try to Cut and Paste more than one file at a time, my minimized
windows in the QuickLauch bar freeze up. If I click on them and they will
not pop up on the screen and stay hidden behind the active window. Someone
suggested that it might be a problem with my Clipboard, but I have no idea.

Aloha and Mahalo from the Big Island of Hawaii, Gene

Rich Barry

      14th Jan 2004
Take a look here

http://www.winxpdigest.com/2003/0723.html