Customizing WizardStep

Jeff

      22nd Jun 2009

hi

asp.net 3.5

I have a CreateUserWizard control on my webpage which I want customized.
After the CreateuserWizardStep I have 2 WizardSteps.

PROBLEM:
The first WizardStep displays an "Next" button, this button I want removed.
Instead I want to show 2 ImageButtons. Because the next step after this step
is dependant on which ImageButton is clicked.

(this is about implention subscription service in the website, clicking an
image means user wants to use PayPal's Express Checkout and the other image
mean user wants to pay using his credit card)

<asp:WizardStep>
TEST1
</asp:WizardStep>

<asp:WizardStep>
TEST2
</asp:WizardStep>

How can I replace the "Next" button with 2 ImageButtons?

HillBilly

      22nd Jun 2009

The CreateUserWizard control was released as 2.0.

Your code will go into the OnActiveStepChanged event handler. You'll use
FindControl to find the Next button. You'll test for the
CreateUserWizard.ActiveStep.ID property and then set the Next button Enabled
and Visible properties to false. You can then enable the display of your
other stuff and do whatever