Customizing Subject Field

Kamran Ahmed

      25th Feb 2009
I want to customize outlook 2003/2007 in such a way that subject filed
contains pull down menu and we have to select subject text from that. can we
do it in outlook.
I will appreciate your comments
regards
Kamran Ahmed

Ken Slovak - [MVP - Outlook]

      25th Feb 2009
You would have to create a custom Outlook form, remove the existing Subject
field and add your own drop-down and populate it.

See the forms information at www.outlookcode.com for more information about
customizing Outlook forms and what you can and cannot do.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007.