Customized Ribbon

Mark A. Sam

      16th Oct 2007
Hello,

Does anyone know where to find info on customizing a ribbon in Access 2007?
There is a form ribbon property and Help refers to this but isn't helpful on
how to make a custom ribbon.

Thank you for your help and God Bless,

Mark A. Sam

=?Utf-8?B?TWF1cmljZQ==?=

      16th Oct 2007
Hi Mark,

I found www.accessribbon.com a useful start.

There's also som info on the MSDN site about customizing the ribbon.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb187398.aspx

hth
--
Maurice Ausum