Custom MST/Administrative Installation

=?Utf-8?B?UGxlYXNlIEhlbHAgTWUh?=

      8th Mar 2005
Need some help here.
I created an Administrative Installation Point (Setup.exe /a) from the
Office 2003 CD.
I then used the Custom Installation Wizard, and selected all the Office
Products (Word, Excel, Access,etc..)to be 'Not Available' except for Outlook.
We are in the process of migrating from Novell GroupWise to Outlook 2003,
with Office 2003 later on. But when I do an install with the .MST, it only
installs the Shared Tools.

If I go to Add/Remove Programs, Out set to 'Not Available' by default. If I
select to install it, it will install.

I tried the same thing with the Exchange 2003 CD, and even selected to 'Run
All from My Computer', and it does the same thing. It only installs the
Office Shared Features and teh Office Tools.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?UGxlYXNlIEhlbHAgTWUh?=

      8th Mar 2005
Just in case anyone asks, I did enter the Installation Key during the
Administrative Installations.