Custom Form Displays Signature

TylerG

      14th Feb 2005
Hi,

I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
Custom Form is used.

I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select
and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
each time. Can this be prevented as well?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      15th Feb 2005
Outlook version and build number?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"TylerG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
> for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
> Custom Form is used.
>
> I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select
> and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
> variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
> each time. Can this be prevented as well?

tguenther@hotmail.com

      18th Feb 2005
Microsoft Outlook 2002

Build Version: (10.6515.6626) SP3

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      18th Feb 2005
And your question is? The newsgroup interface you are using apparently does
not quote earlier messages in the thread, making your latest message so
short on detail that you risk not getting the answer you're looking for.
Please take the time to quote the original message.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Microsoft Outlook 2002
>
> Build Version: (10.6515.6626) SP3

tguenther@hotmail.com

      23rd Feb 2005
Sorry about that. The original question is:

I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
Custom Form is used.

I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select

and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
each time. Can this be prevented as well?

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      23rd Feb 2005
Outlook version?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sorry about that. The original question is:
>
> I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
> for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
> Custom Form is used.
>

> I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select
>
> and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
> variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
> each time. Can this be prevented as well?

tguenther@hotmail.com

      26th Feb 2005
Microsoft Outlook 2002
Build Version: (10.6515.6626) SP3

I have a custom form that displays the signature that is set in Tools
for new messages. Is there a way not to display the signature when the
Custom Form is used.

I also have a combo box with text values in it that the user can select

and add to the body of the email. When the user adds one of the
variables to the body of the email the signature is added to the body
each time. Can this be prevented as well

Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]

      26th Feb 2005
There is a hotfix that adds a registry value to control this behavior. See
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/ol2002problems.htm#sp3, under Design Changes
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of