Cursor keeps moving to Start menu

=?Utf-8?B?Y3J1ZWxsYXBsYw==?=

      3rd Sep 2006
My cursor keeps jumping to the start menu. I'm not sure how to stop
this...it's very frustrating. It happens constantly! Can anybody offer a
solution? Thanks!

Jay

      3rd Sep 2006
are u using a optical mouse (laser mouse)

if so, i had same problem......had to use a different mousepad. all i did
was flip my current mouse pad upside down, so the grip was on top.

thanks,
james jones

"cruellaplc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My cursor keeps jumping to the start menu. I'm not sure how to stop
> this...it's very frustrating. It happens constantly! Can anybody offer a
> solution? Thanks!

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

      3rd Sep 2006
cruellaplc <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>My cursor keeps jumping to the start menu. I'm not sure how to stop
>this...it's very frustrating. It happens constantly! Can anybody offer a
>solution? Thanks!

This happens to some people, it happens to me at times.

I have a MS basic optical mouse, after installing IntelliPoint
http://tinyurl.com/6nm62 mine doesn't jump much anymore.

--
1000 cars racing at the same time - Trackmania Sunrise
http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=12321

=?Utf-8?B?YmlsbHk=?=

      20th Aug 2007
Thank you Jay. Have been looking for an answer to this problem for some
months. It does appear that the laser mice are extra sensitive. Using the
grip side of the mouse mat worked for me too.
--
billy