Cumulative chart

Suri Delhi

      14th Jun 2010
Hello

Could help me create a cumulative chart from the Data below. This is
from a piviot table hence cant create a new table just for the chart.
I need months on the X-Axis and need cummulative lines for A/G/H/I

Any help would be appriciated.

regards
Suri

Year Month A G H I
2008 1 1 1 3 2
2 6 14 6
3 3 12 18 6
4 4 32 32 8
5 5 10 35 5
6 6 66 24
7 7 42 21 7
8 72 32 8
9 27 117 18
10 90 40 20
11 11 121 88 11
12 96 60 36
2009 1 12 8 7
2 22 12 4
3 15 12 9
4 12 16 28
5 10 40 20 10
6 12 42 30 24
7 21 56 35 42
8 16 104 32 16
9 9 126 36 27
10 10 70 50
11 209 88 33
12 12 120 60 12
2010 1 1 10 5
2 4 28 12 16
3 12 69 21 18
4 8 56 64 20
5 120 30 90
6 84 12

Jon Peltier

      15th Jun 2010
I believe you can have the pivot table output cumulative values rather
than just the monthly values. In addition, you can in fact put formulas
into columns adjacent to the pivot table to capture the cumulative
values. To make a regular chart from data that is partially in a pivot
table, select a blank cell that's not close to the pivot table, insert
the chart, then add series one by one, not all at once.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.