CRT Monitor with VERY flat-screen

Bruce Chambers

      23rd Mar 2008
MapleE. wrote:
> Hi:
> I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor. The CRT Monitor I've
> been using has a bit 'curved' screen, although the ad. saying that it's
> 'flat-screen.'
>
> Wonder which CRT Monitor has a very flat-screen?
>
> Thanks for any help.

Sony Trinitron, if they're still being made.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you:

killed a great many philosophers.
~ Denis Diderot

PD43

      23rd Mar 2008
"MapleE." <someone|@comcast.net> wrote:

>I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor.

Live with what you have, save your money, and wait until you can
afford an LVD monitor.

PD43

      23rd Mar 2008
PD43 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Live with what you have, save your money, and wait until you can
>afford an LVD monitor.

Make that "LCD" monitor <blush>

Ken Blake, MVP

      23rd Mar 2008
On Sun, 23 Mar 2008 15:59:17 -0500, "MapleE." <someone|@comcast.net>
wrote:

> I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor. The CRT Monitor I've
> been using has a bit 'curved' screen, although the ad. saying that it's
> 'flat-screen.'
>
> Wonder which CRT Monitor has a very flat-screen?

Your question is really off-topic for a Windows newsgroup, but in
general, when it comes to CRTs, "flat-screen" only means "close to
flat." I've never seen a CRT with a perfectly flat screen.

If you want a really flat screen, get an LCD monitor.

Please Reply to the Newsgroup

MapleE.

      23rd Mar 2008
Hi:
I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor. The CRT Monitor I've
been using has a bit 'curved' screen, although the ad. saying that it's
'flat-screen.'

Wonder which CRT Monitor has a very flat-screen?

Thanks for any help.

smlunatick

      23rd Mar 2008
On Mar 23, 4:59*pm, "MapleE." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi:
> I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor. *The CRT Monitor I've
> been using has a bit 'curved' screen, although the ad. saying that it's
> 'flat-screen.'
>
> Wonder which CRT Monitor has a very flat-screen?
>
> Thanks for any help.

CRT monitors are rare nowadays. I remember that there was a mode;
named "Flatron."

BTW LCD monitor may be cheaper that new CRT monitors now. I can get
LCDs for under $200.

PD43

      23rd Mar 2008
"MapleE." <someone|@comcast.net> wrote:

>Thanks all for the responses.
>
>I need to explain the reason why I want to CRT Monitor is that
>a quality of Photo-Image is MUCH better than those, newer LCD
>Monitor.
>
>If there is a good monitor for viewing photoes, I would like to
>purchase if it's under $300.
>
>Any idea on this would be grateful.

Have you EVEN tried doing the SLIGHTEST online search for a CRT
monitor????

I don't think so. There are plenty to choose from given your price
range.

You are obviously a freaking moron.

MikeB

      23rd Mar 2008
On Mar 23, 5:11 pm, PD43 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "MapleE." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >Thanks all for the responses.

> >I need to explain the reason why I want to CRT Monitor is that
> >a quality of Photo-Image is MUCH better than those, newer LCD
> >Monitor.

> >If there is a good monitor for viewing photoes, I would like to
> >purchase if it's under $300.

> >Any idea on this would be grateful.

> Have you EVEN tried doing the SLIGHTEST online search for a CRT
> monitor????
>
> I don't think so. There are plenty to choose from given your price
> range.
>
> You are obviously a freaking moron.

You know, you're the biggest a-hole to post here that I've seen in
ages.

MapleE.

      24th Mar 2008
Thanks all for the responses.

I need to explain the reason why I want to CRT Monitor is that
a quality of Photo-Image is MUCH better than those, newer LCD
Monitor.

If there is a good monitor for viewing photoes, I would like to
purchase if it's under $300.

Any idea on this would be grateful.

"MapleE." <someone|@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi:
> I am looking for a VERY flat-screen CRT Monitor. The CRT Monitor I've
> been using has a bit 'curved' screen, although the ad. saying that it's
> 'flat-screen.'
>
> Wonder which CRT Monitor has a very flat-screen?
>
> Thanks for any help.

PD43

      24th Mar 2008
MikeB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> You are obviously a freaking moron.

>You know, you're the biggest a-hole to post here that I've seen in
>ages.

I'm glad to see that my efforts have not gone unrecognized.