Cross-browser Real-time Message, Remote JavaScript Callback, and Monitoring Browser States

msdngroup

      15th Dec 2007
Hi, All:

Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote JavaScript
callback and monitoring browser states remotely?
Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster than
AJAX?
Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation buttons at
the same time?

See the latest version of SocketPro at www.udaparts.com for all of these
special features.

Cheers!

Spam Catcher

      15th Dec 2007
"msdngroup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:#(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi, All:
>
> Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
> JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

Yes.

> Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
> than AJAX?

JSON is quite lightweight.

> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
> buttons at the same time?

No.

Does your component run within a browser?

--
(E-Mail Removed) (Do not e-mail)

msdngroup

      15th Dec 2007
Hi, Spam Catcher:

You may see our approach at this site
http://www.udaparts.com/document/art...ercallback.htm

See my inline comments

Thanks!

"Spam Catcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "msdngroup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:#(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi, All:
>>
>> Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
>> JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

> Yes.

Do you mean AJAX polling approach for instanr message? Otherwise, please let
us know your approach for browser instant message here.

Our remote JavaScript callback supports many development languages like C++,
C#, VB.NET, JavaScript and even old VB6. How do you do remote JavaScript
callback. Please let us know.

>> Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
>> than AJAX?

> JSON is quite lightweight.

JSON is still too heavy. Our approach is binary transferring data without
requiring HTTP headers at all. Moreever, our plugin supports requests batch.
You can batch all of requests into one call and send them to either web
server or other servers for processing. Do you understand the effect of
batching requests to web application performance and scalability? Can you
show us your way for improving web application performance?

>> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
>> buttons at the same time?

> No.
>
> Does your component run within a browser?

Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later, Netscape 9
or later, Flock, and Safari.

To demo blocking browser while sending asynchronous request(s), download our
SocketPro at www.udaparts.com and experiemnt the sample C:\Program
Files\UDAParts\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm

> --
> (E-Mail Removed) (Do not e-mail)

Spam Catcher

      16th Dec 2007
"msdngroup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

>>> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
>>> buttons at the same time?

>> No.
>>
>> Does your component run within a browser?

> Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later,
> Netscape 9 or later, Flock, and Safari.

That's pretty neat; I recently built an application requiring real time
synchronization on the browser. Unfortunately it had to be componentless -
otherwise your plug-in does look like an interesting alternative :-)

--
(E-Mail Removed) (Do not e-mail)

not_me

      30th Jan 2008

"msdngroup" wrote:

> Hi, Spam Catcher:
>
> You may see our approach at this site
> http://www.udaparts.com/document/art...ercallback.htm
>
> See my inline comments
>
> Thanks!
>
> "Spam Catcher" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "msdngroup" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> > news:#(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> >> Hi, All:
> >>
> >> Can you do something like cross-browser real-time message, remote
> >> JavaScript callback and monitoring browser states remotely?

> > Yes.

> Do you mean AJAX polling approach for instanr message? Otherwise, please let
> us know your approach for browser instant message here.
>
> Our remote JavaScript callback supports many development languages like C++,
> C#, VB.NET, JavaScript and even old VB6. How do you do remote JavaScript
> callback. Please let us know.
>

> >> Can you ensure web browser running with super speed and much faster
> >> than AJAX?

> > JSON is quite lightweight.

> JSON is still too heavy. Our approach is binary transferring data without
> requiring HTTP headers at all. Moreever, our plugin supports requests batch.
> You can batch all of requests into one call and send them to either web
> server or other servers for processing. Do you understand the effect of
> batching requests to web application performance and scalability? Can you
> show us your way for improving web application performance?
>

> >> Can you execute asynchronus requests and block browser navigation
> >> buttons at the same time?

> > No.
> >
> > Does your component run within a browser?

> Yes. The plug-in runs inside IE6 or later, FireFox 1.5 or later, Netscape 9
> or later, Flock, and Safari.
>
> To demo blocking browser while sending asynchronous request(s), download our
> SocketPro at www.udaparts.com and experiemnt the sample C:\Program
> Files\UDAParts\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm
>

> > --
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Do not e-mail)

However this component is not nativelly suported as oposed to AJAX, making
it subject to stop working with browser changes or settings, right?

msgroup

      30th Jan 2008
Hi,

Like AJAX, this component is nativelly suported with JavaScript as shown in
samples ..\SocketPro\samples\JavaScript\tutorialone.htm and WebMessage.htm.

This component works correctly no matter how and what settings you change.
It just works across different browsers in window.

http://www.udaparts.com/document/art...ercallback.htm

If I were you, I would like to challenge the components with a list of tough
tasks and see if it works for me. If you have a question, you may post a
message on its dicussion forum at http://www.udaparts.com/groups/index.php

Cheers

news:(E-Mail Removed)...