      20th Oct 2005
Does such templates exist in Excel?

Thanks

(E-Mail Removed)

Roger Govier

      20th Oct 2005
Hi Rodney

Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
change.

The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.

Regards

Roger Govier

Rodney wrote:
> Does such templates exist in Excel?
>
> Thanks
>
> (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?dWZvX3BpbG90?=

      20th Oct 2005
try this
http://www.xldynamic.com/downloads
xld.league_table.zip

"Roger Govier" wrote:

> Hi Rodney
>
> Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
> or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?
>
> Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
> change.
>
> The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.
>

> Regards
>
> Roger Govier
>

> Rodney wrote:
> > Does such templates exist in Excel?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > (E-Mail Removed)

Rodney

      21st Oct 2005

hehehehehhehehe
You are a bad man indeed Mr. Grovier
but, kudos to the Poms, you beat us fair and square
and most of all, I liked the manner in which the Poms
carried themselves throughout.

I was a little disappointed, reading the press yesterday,
where the Aussies claim, the Poms got their reverse
swing, by sucking mints, and spitting sugar on the ball.

I'll try ufo pilot's link, and I may have found a suitable
one from India.

(E-Mail Removed)

| Hi Rodney
| Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
| or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Rodney

      21st Oct 2005

Thanks Sky Pilot,
I found a reasonable one from the "Super 25's"
unfortunately I have no record of the download site.
There is no reference to it on the sheet.

BTW if UFO's are your "thing",
you may wish to travel back to sightings
via this time machine, for sale on an ebay clone.
Caveat: It is a little expensive
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Electronics...n-36725938.htm

(E-Mail Removed)

"ufo_pilot" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| try this
| http://www.xldynamic.com/downloads
| xld.league_table.zip
|
| "Roger Govier" wrote:
|
| > Hi Rodney
| >
| > Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
| > or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?
| >
| > Sorry Rodney, couldn't resist it. Cracking games though and it does make a
| > change.
| >
| > The answer is, I'm sure somebody has done one, but I can't help.
| >

| > Regards
| >
| > Roger Govier
| >

| > Rodney wrote:
| > > Does such templates exist in Excel?
| > >
| > > Thanks
| > >
| > > (E-Mail Removed)

=?Utf-8?B?dWZvX3BpbG90?=

      21st Oct 2005
Rodney....
Two things about the name:
1.) I have an ID card FROM THE GOVERNMENT stating that I am an alien.
2.) My company is also called UFO PILOT - products comming soon
.......... what rocks your world????

"Rodney" wrote:

> hehehehehhehehe
> You are a bad man indeed Mr. Grovier
> but, kudos to the Poms, you beat us fair and square
> and most of all, I liked the manner in which the Poms
> carried themselves throughout.
>
> I was a little disappointed, reading the press yesterday,
> where the Aussies claim, the Poms got their reverse
> swing, by sucking mints, and spitting sugar on the ball.
>
> I'll try ufo pilot's link, and I may have found a suitable
> one from India.
>
> (E-Mail Removed)
>

> | Hi Rodney
> | Did you mean England 2 - Australia 1?
> | or is there some other kind of cricket score sheet?

Rodney

      22nd Oct 2005
Uhuh OK.
I am a <real> nerd,
I collect stamps

(I noticed that time machine, met the reserve)