creating new web (one page) generates two home pages

Amy

      6th Aug 2003
I am new to using Microsoft's IIS and relatively new to
Front Page. I am trying to generate a new one-page web. I
specifiy the location of the new web at "http://my
computer name/new web name". But once it generates the new
directory I see two home pages in my navigation view. One
with a little house icon and one without. Why do I have
two of them? And how do I get rid of one - which one?
Thanks in advance.
Amy

Stefan B Rusynko

      7th Aug 2003
Keep the one that is named correctly for the home page required by your host, and if it does not have the home icon in it after you
delete the other file, right click it to make it the home page

PS never create local host webs w/ spaces in the web / subweb names
(unless "my computer name/new web name" is a typo)