Creating a global macro

Jack B. Pollack

      10th Jan 2009
How do I create a macro that is available to all my Excel docs (like
normal.dot in Word)?

Harald Staff

      10th Jan 2009
Start the macro recorder. In the following dialog, field "Store macro in",
select "Personal macro workbook" and this will be generated for you on
recording. This is the place to store all general macros you need.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Jack B. Pollack" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OXU6%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I create a macro that is available to all my Excel docs (like
> normal.dot in Word)?

Jack B. Pollack

      10th Jan 2009
Thanks