Creating a drop-down menu from the FP Navigation view

Mr. Analogy

      4th Apr 2005

Hi,

Is there an easy way to create a javascript (or DHTML) drop down menu
based on my FP 2003 Navigation view? (I.e., I've already organized my
pages in the nav view)

Free option is nice (perhaps something within FP already)
But I'd be willing to buy a software utility for <$50.00

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

      4th Apr 2005
AllWebMenu Pro is pretty cool - free trial...I think the full version is 50-60 bucks.

Yes, it can do that.

"Mr. Analogy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
>
> Is there an easy way to create a javascript (or DHTML) drop down menu
> based on my FP 2003 Navigation view? (I.e., I've already organized my
> pages in the nav view)
>

> Free option is nice (perhaps something within FP already)
> But I'd be willing to buy a software utility for <$50.00

Mr. Analogy

      4th Apr 2005
AllWebMenu menus, I discovered after 3 hours of "playing", don't show
ANYTHING if javascript is off (as it is for 10% of browsers).

I need to show at least the first level of the menu if js is off.

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

      4th Apr 2005
Part of the reason a lot of people will also include plain text links on the bottom of their pages.

"Mr. Analogy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> AllWebMenu menus, I discovered after 3 hours of "playing", don't show
> ANYTHING if javascript is off (as it is for 10% of browsers).
>
> I need to show at least the first level of the menu if js is off.

Mr. Analogy

      4th Apr 2005
Do DHTML menus work better (than JS menus) with js and dhtml disabled?

Stefan B Rusynko

      4th Apr 2005
DHTML is usually a combination of CSS and JavaScript

"Mr. Analogy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| Do DHTML menus work better (than JS menus) with js and dhtml disabled?

Thomas A. Rowe

      4th Apr 2005
DHTML is JavaScript based.

WEBMASTER Resources(tm)
http://www.ycoln-resources.com
FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.