Creating a 'Christmas' signature

=?Utf-8?B?TG91aXNl?=

      5th Dec 2006
Hi all

I want to change my auto signature in Outlook for Christmas so have added a
line of 'Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year', however, I would like it to
look a bit better, eg. add a picture. I have put a small piece of clip art
of some holly but when I try and add it to my signature, it doesn't pick the
picture up.

Is it possible to use pictures in signatures and, if so,how do you do it?
Or does anybody else have any other ideas, just to make my signature look a
bit different for christmas?

Thanks
Louise

Roady [MVP]