How to create snail-mail distribution list from contacts?

KatyK

      10th Sep 2008
I have entered a large number of contacts, including snail-mail addresses,
into my Outlook contacts. I want to put them into a mailing list that I can
print. I have put them into a single category but cannot seem to get the
address cards to show, only all the info on one very long line for each
contact. What do I do now?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

      10th Sep 2008
Select the category, go to tools, mail merge.
http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/mailmerge.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:
(E-Mail Removed)

(E-Mail Removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...s/default.mspx or point your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"KatyK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have entered a large number of contacts, including snail-mail addresses,
> into my Outlook contacts. I want to put them into a mailing list that I
> can
> print. I have put them into a single category but cannot seem to get the
> address cards to show, only all the info on one very long line for each
> contact. What do I do now?

KatyK

      11th Sep 2008

Thanks. However, I got an error message indicating that my Outlook and my
MS Word were not of the same edition. Do you know if there is a way around
this or do I need to purchase upgrades? As you can tell, I am pretty
technologically challenged.