Create a Simple List of AD Users to .csv File

Niel Bullock

      28th Apr 2004
I need to create a list of users: FirstName; LastName; PhoneNumber;
Department for an OU. I need to be able to filter that PhoneNumber is
<>Null

I know that I did this last year - but ....

Thanks Niel

Al Dunbar [MS-MVP]

      28th Apr 2004

"Niel Bullock" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:eZsvW%(E-Mail Removed)...
> I need to create a list of users: FirstName; LastName; PhoneNumber;
> Department for an OU. I need to be able to filter that PhoneNumber is
> <>Null
>
> I know that I did this last year - but ....

Try csvde, more info here: http://tinyurl.com/rs8v

/Al

Marc Scheuner

      28th Apr 2004
>I need to create a list of users: FirstName; LastName; PhoneNumber;
>Department for an OU. I need to be able to filter that PhoneNumber is
><>Null
>I know that I did this last year - but ....

Have a look at the CSVDE utility on your Win 2K / 2K3 server - that'll
do exactly what you're looking for!

Marc
Marc Scheuner May The Source Be With You!
Bern, Switzerland m.scheuner(at)inova.ch