How to create a Church database in Access?

=?Utf-8?B?c2lyY2huZ3U=?=

      2nd Apr 2005
Dear Sir:
I am requesting the Access Team Design to create a Church database just like
a Students and Classes database. I am teaching at the non-profit organization
and I am using most templates you've created for teacher (education). I loved
it. You're the best.
If you could create this database for church and I am really appreciate it.

Best Wishes and God Bless You all,

John Vinson

      3rd Apr 2005
On Sat, 2 Apr 2005 11:15:03 -0800, "sirchngu"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dear Sir:
>I am requesting the Access Team Design to create a Church database just like
>a Students and Classes database. I am teaching at the non-profit organization
>and I am using most templates you've created for teacher (education). I loved
>it. You're the best.
>If you could create this database for church and I am really appreciate it.
>
>Best Wishes and God Bless You all,

This newsgroup is primarily "staffed" (if that's the word) by
volunteers, users of Access, not by Microsoft personnel. (Some Softies
monitor the newsgroup but aren't heavy contributors usually).

As it happens, I've written a church membership database that a number
of churches are using. I'd be happy to send you a copy; please contact
me offline at jvinson <at> wysard of info <dot> com (remove the blanks
and replace the punctuation, I want you to get the address but I don't
want any more spambots to have it) if you're interested.

It keeps track of members, families, and an unlimited number of
"lists" which can be used for mailing lists or simply as membership
lists, e.g. the Choir list or the Deacons list. It doesn't (currently)
handle donations or other financials though it could easily be adapted
to do so.

John W. Vinson[MVP]