How to create a chart with Stacking colums and lines with 2 axes

=?Utf-8?B?SkdWT1NT?=

      17th Feb 2005
I am trying to create an Excel Graph (I have 2000 version) that is composed
of stacking columns (primary axis) and a line (secondary axis). I have seen
that graph before in some financial reports but I haven't been able to find
the template in Microsoft website or any company that developed that chart.
Any ideas?

Jon Peltier

      18th Feb 2005
Forget the template, just do the chart. Plot all three series in a
stacked column chart, then select one series, and use Chart Type from
the Chart menu to change it to a Line type series.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services