Create array of Textbox Dynamically and retrieve data from that textbox in asp .net

Raju

      8th Feb 2006
Hi all i am Rajendran
I am working as a asp.net programmer.
I am fresh to this field so please any of u clarifies my doubt
I Create array of Textbox Dynamically and not possible to retrieve data

from that textbox to next window in asp .net

Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \)

      8th Feb 2006
Hi,

"Raju" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all i am Rajendran
> I am working as a asp.net programmer.
> I am fresh to this field so please any of u clarifies my doubt
> I Create array of Textbox Dynamically and not possible to retrieve data
>
> from that textbox to next window in asp .net

you need to recreate your controls at postback

--
Ignacio Machin,
ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us