      19th Oct 2011
Hello,

what is the easiest way to do this?
Are there any tools for this task?

Thanks
Ernst

Ernst Sauer

      19th Oct 2011
Am 19.10.2011 16:07, schrieb Peter Duniho:
> On 10/19/11 5:27 AM, Ernst Sauer wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> what is the easiest way to do this?
>> Are there any tools for this task?

> First, you need to define what you mean by "cpp-Dialog" and "C#-Dialog".

I'm looking for a quick way to convert a resource (.rc) file from a VS
MFC app to a C# WinForm (.designer.cs).

I will try your link.

Ernst

Jeff Johnson

      19th Oct 2011
"Ernst Sauer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> what is the easiest way to do this?
>>> Are there any tools for this task?

>> First, you need to define what you mean by "cpp-Dialog" and "C#-Dialog".
>>

> I'm looking for a quick way to convert a resource (.rc) file from a VS MFC
> app to a C# WinForm (.designer.cs).

I've never looked for such a thing, so I can't say for sure if one exists or
not, but I can say that I don't recall ever seeing anyone ask this question
in this newsgroup, for whatever that's worth.