Cover Letter for Position in Current Company

carolinasg

      14th Feb 2009
I am looking for a sample cover letter to apply for a position in my current
company which would advance my career. One for Distribution and Logistics
Manager would be great help.

Gordon Bentley-Mix

      14th Feb 2009
Here, let me Google that for you...
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Cover+letter+for+current+position

"carolinasg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a sample cover letter to apply for a position in my
> current
> company which would advance my career. One for Distribution and Logistics
> Manager would be great help.

Tom [Pepper] Willett

      16th Feb 2009
If you can't figure out how to write one about yourself, you don't deserve
any career advancement in your company. The Peter Principle strikes again.