oibobadilla@gmail.com

      29th Jan 2008
I'm trying to come up with a daily cost sheet. What I've done so far
is develop a tab on the spreadsheet that has all the information, that
I want to retrieve. Now, what I want to do is develop a "summary
page" that retrieves information by date. So, what I did was come up
with a drop down menu where you are allowed to select the date on
which you want to view the performance of the day.

My question is how do I make the information change on the "summary
page", once you select a different date?

kaliman

      29th Jan 2008
It seems to me that a Pivot Table could help you, putting the "Date" field in
the "Page" section of the layout.

Give it a try and if you get stuck let us know.

K.