Frena

      27th Oct 2009
I seem to have a number of corrupted files in Word, when i try to open i get
suggestions of all kinds but nothing works. I tried the open+repair function
from Word2007 but that also gives no solution, anybody any idea on how to get
my information back?

--
frena

Graham Mayor

      27th Oct 2009

Part of the nature of some corrupted files is that they are truly corrupted
and therefore may not be recovered. You need to keep backups to avoid losing
data..

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com