Copying formulas with changing cells

KenJ

      1st Oct 2009
Thanks Eduardo!!!

"Eduardo" wrote:

> Hi,
> highlight the column where you have the formulas, hit CTRL H, find what R,
> replace with enter C
>
> "KenJ" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using Microsoft Office 2003. I have formulas in a particular column, but
> > now I need to change from one column to another with out changing the
> > formula. e.g =R20/12 now needs to be =C20/12. how do I do this without having
> > to do each one separately?

KenJ

      1st Oct 2009
Hi,

I'm using Microsoft Office 2003. I have formulas in a particular column, but
now I need to change from one column to another with out changing the
formula. e.g =R20/12 now needs to be =C20/12. how do I do this without having
to do each one separately?

Fred Smith

      1st Oct 2009
Your subject says "with" changing cells. Your message says "with out"
changing. Which one do you want?

When you reply, tell us what happens when you simply copy the cell. If it
doesn't do what you want, tell us what it did, and what you want instead.

Regards,
Fred.

"KenJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Microsoft Office 2003. I have formulas in a particular column,
> but
> now I need to change from one column to another with out changing the
> formula. e.g =R20/12 now needs to be =C20/12. how do I do this without
> having
> to do each one separately?

KenJ

      1st Oct 2009
I needed to change cells...without changing the formula. Like =R20/12 needed
to be changed to =C20/12 for an entire column. I got it done with find and
replace.

Thanks