How copy table from one doc to another?

=?Utf-8?B?bXNjZXJ0aWZpZWQ=?=

      27th Sep 2007
How do I copy a table (complete with all contents) from one document to
another?

Thanks.

Dawn Crosier, Word MVP

      27th Sep 2007
While you are in the table, from the Table menu, choose the Select
command and then *Select Table*.
Alternatively you can click the four way cursor cross in the upper left
corner of the table which will select the entire table.
Use your preferred Copy command (CTRL+C for me)
Open your other document and use your preferred Paste command (CTRL+V
for me)
Depending on the version of Word you are using, you may see a smart tag
- paste command in the lower right corner of your pasted selection which
will allow you to tweak how the table is inserted. As long as you do not
type anything or otherwise change the document, the smart tag will
remain available for you to use until you have the table the way you
want it.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"mscertified" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> How do I copy a table (complete with all contents) from one document to
> another?
>
> Thanks.

> Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.