copy several files of a folder for other, using VBA?

Frank Dulk

      20th Feb 2005
How do I do to copy several files of a folder for other, using VBA?

Paul Overway

      20th Feb 2005
Did you look at help for FileCopy?

--
Paul Overway
Logico Solutions

"Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I do to copy several files of a folder for other, using VBA?

Frank Dulk

      20th Feb 2005
Did I already try but didn't I get, as it would be the code?

"Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did you look at help for FileCopy?
>
> --
> Paul Overway
> Logico Solutions
> http://www.logico-solutions.com
>

> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > How do I do to copy several files of a folder for other, using VBA?

Paul Overway

      20th Feb 2005
FileCopy strSource, strDestination

You don't understand that?

--
Paul Overway
Logico Solutions
http://www.logico-solutions.com

"Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> Did I already try but didn't I get, as it would be the code?
>
> "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
> mensagem
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Did you look at help for FileCopy?
>>
>> --
>> Paul Overway
>> Logico Solutions
>> http://www.logico-solutions.com
>>

>> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > How do I do to copy several files of a folder for other, using VBA?

Frank Dulk

      20th Feb 2005
I understand.
But as it would be to copy all the files?

"Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> FileCopy strSource, strDestination
>
> You don't understand that?
>
> --
> Paul Overway
> Logico Solutions
> http://www.logico-solutions.com
>

> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Did I already try but didn't I get, as it would be the code?
> >
> > "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
> > mensagem
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> Did you look at help for FileCopy?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Paul Overway
> >> Logico Solutions
> >> http://www.logico-solutions.com
> >>

> >> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...

Douglas J. Steele

      20th Feb 2005
You have to copy them one-by-one. If you're wanting to copy all files
matching a particular pattern, use the Dir function to determine the files.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>I understand.
> But as it would be to copy all the files?
>
> "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
> mensagem
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> FileCopy strSource, strDestination
>>
>> You don't understand that?
>>
>> --
>> Paul Overway
>> Logico Solutions
>> http://www.logico-solutions.com
>>

>> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Did I already try but didn't I get, as it would be the code?
>> >
>> > "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
>> > mensagem
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

Frank Dulk

      20th Feb 2005
They are files *.XLS

"Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You have to copy them one-by-one. If you're wanting to copy all files
> matching a particular pattern, use the Dir function to determine the

files.

> --
> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
> http://I.Am/DougSteele
> (no e-mails, please!)
>

> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I understand.
> > But as it would be to copy all the files?
> >
> > "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
> > mensagem
> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> FileCopy strSource, strDestination
> >>
> >> You don't understand that?
> >>
> >> --
> >> Paul Overway
> >> Logico Solutions
> >> http://www.logico-solutions.com
> >>

> >> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

VBA?

Douglas J. Steele

      21st Feb 2005
Dim strDestinationFolder As String
Dim strSourceFolder As String
Dim strFile As String

strDestinationFolder = "C:\Another Folder\"
strSourceFolder = "C:\My Data\"

strFile = Dir$(strSourceFolder & "*.XLS")
Do While Len(strFile) > 0
FileCopy strSourceFolder & strFile, strDestinationFolder & strFile
strFile = Dir$()
Loop

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele
(no e-mails, please!)

"Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are files *.XLS
>
> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_canada.com> escreveu na
> mensagem
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> You have to copy them one-by-one. If you're wanting to copy all files
>> matching a particular pattern, use the Dir function to determine the

> files.
>>
>> --
>> Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
>> http://I.Am/DougSteele
>> (no e-mails, please!)
>>

>> "Frank Dulk" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> >I understand.
>> > But as it would be to copy all the files?
>> >
>> > "Paul Overway" <(E-Mail Removed)-solutions.com> escreveu na
>> > mensagem
>> > news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> VBA?

Frank Dulk