copy record in a subform

=?Utf-8?B?S2FyZW4=?=

      20th Nov 2007
Is it possible to copy a record in a subform? I want to have all field values
except one (or maybe 2) be the same.

Thanks.

Karen

Allen Browne

      20th Nov 2007
See:
Assign default values from the last record
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/ser-24.html

The article explains how to have a form automatically add the same data you
had in the last record, as soon as you start entering a new one.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...