copy only one page of a ten page WORD document

EarlaH

      9th Jul 2009

How do I save just page one of a ten page document created with Word 2007

Terry Farrell

      9th Jul 2009

Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a new
document from that single page.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"EarlaH" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do I save just page one of a ten page document created with Word 2007

Dave Symes

      9th Jul 2009
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Terry Farrell <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Easiest way is to delete the unwanted 9 pages and use SaveAs to create a
> new document from that single page.

It's in areas like this, despite its apparent sophistication, Word is
still a Toy application.

I've been asking for ages about saving some selected text out as a file.
(Can't be done).
**No I don't <Deleted naughty word> want to copy some selected text to a
new empty document and Save that as .txt.

Dave

Graham Mayor

      10th Jul 2009
Word is not a page layout application. It creates documents made up of
multiple overlaid story ranges. Pages therefore are an entirely artificial
construction based on text flow and cannot be manipulated as single
entities.

--
Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com